Friday, December 2, 2011

An update ... sort of :)

... sort off ... somehow ...

Life has been hectic and stressful around here ... we have been busy harvesting and making ready for winter. Living in a little village seems to be the epitome of peace and quiet while in reality it is far from it. There are private parties, community parties, community bazaars, more parties and bake offs and what not. I haven't been so busy in all my life LOL
Autumn has been wonderful, lots of blue skies, sunny days and November even holds the record of first November in 100 years with less than a cup of rain falling. A tea cup mind you.
Anyway, while we had some splendid weather, we had also a lot of festivals and fetes and merriment was all around. And now we have December already and the first advent has passed and gone and the second Advent Sunday is just around the corner and I still have just one wreaths and one garland of Christmas decorations out. I need more time ... like 48 hours in just one day lol. I hope to get the rest of the Christmas decorations done by tomorrow and then I can start appreciating and enjoying this time of year IF ... yeah if our internet connection gets its act together and WORK for a change.

So to the birthday kids and all the others I have missed ... Happy belated birthday and Happy belated Turkey Day :) I hope life will get back to normal after the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment